How do I edit an initial award amount for a contract in Portfolio Financials?
NoteThe information in this FAQ applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore 联系人 for more information.
To edit an award amount for a contract, you can edit the contract in the Contract Room and enter a new amount in the Total Contract Value field. See Edit a Contract in Portfolio Financials.
ImportantYou can only edit an initial award amount if there are no invoices submitted against the contract.
If you need to edit the initial award but invoices have already been added, there are two options to be able to change the amount:
- Option 1: Delete existing invoices.
Follow the steps below:
- Delete all submitted invoices. See Delete an Invoice in Portfolio Financials.
- Edit the contract to adjust the initial award amount. See Edit a Contract in Portfolio Financials.
- After modifying the initial award, re-enter the previously added invoices. See Add an Invoice in Portfolio Financials.
- Option 2: Add a change order to reflect the intended amount.
For example, if your initial award was $25,000, and you want to change the amount to $20,000, you would submit a negative amount change order for $-5,000. See Add a Change Order in Portfolio Financials.