注意本常见问题中的信息适用于 Procore 中具有综合财务管理产品的账户。如需更多信息，请联系你的Procore point of contact。
When creating or editing a bid form in a Bid Room in Portfolio Financials, there is an Adjustments sections with additional options that can be enabled or disabled.
- Additions: This provides bidders with the opportunity to add costs that were not covered by the line items on the bid form.
Note: Additions are included in the total bid amount.
- Alternates: If there are alternates specified for the project, you can include them here so that pricing is lined up across the board when bids are submitted. Bidders can also propose their own alternates.
Note: Alternates are not included in the total bid amount by default, but you will have the option to include them for analysis purposes.
- Hourly Rates: List out any hourly rates that you want all bidders to provide. This section is most often used when bidding out service contracts.
Note: Hourly rates are NOT included in the total bid amount.
- Unit Prices: List out any unit prices that you want all bidders to provide.
Note: Unit prices are not included in the total bid amount.
- 除外事项：这为投标人提供一个列出除外事项的区域。可以根据需要添加任意数量的除外事项，但每个除外事项限制为 140 个字符。
The sections can be turned on or off by clicking the relevant checkmark or x (as shown below):